CCNP ENCORE(350-401) Training
The CCNP Enterprise certification validates your understanding of enterprise networking solutions. You must pass two exams to become certified as a CCNP Enterprise, one covering core enterprise technologies and the other allowing you to tailor your certification to your chosen technical specialized knowledge.
About the CCNP Certification
Each professional-level certification requires only two exams one core exam and one concentration exam of your choice, so you can focus on your interests and needs. Core exams in each CCNP technology track also serve as qualifying exams for CCIE lab exams..
About the CISCO Certified Specialist
If you pass only the core exam, you also receive a specialist credential: Cisco Certified Specialist – Enterprise Core. However, this specialist credential is not the same thing as being CCNP Enterprise certified.
About the CCNP Enterprise Certified
A Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) is responsible for implementing, maintaining and resolving issues relating to LAN & WAN at the enterprise level, more over they work in collaboration with specialists in areas such as advanced security, voice, wireless, and video solutions.
350-401 (ENCOR) Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies
Concentration exams (choose one):
- 300-410 ENARSI Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services
- 300-415 ENSDWI Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions
- 300-420 ENSLD Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks
- 300-425 ENWLSD Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks
- 300-430 ENWLSI Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks
- 300-435 ENAUTO Implementing Automation for Cisco Enterprise Solutions
|Full Name||CISCO Certified Network Professional|
|Active Status||All Cisco certifications are valid for 3 years.|
|Exam Time||120 Minutes|
|Exam Fee||approx. $400 USD|
|Where to attempt||Pearson VUE test center|
|Main Exam Topics|
CCNP Encor Roadmap
CCNP Encor at Ezxprt
At Ezxprt we offer different modes of trainings which is designed for every individual. The various factors generally considered —nature of Job, cost, time available, depth of knowledge etc.
CCNP Encor Main Content
1.1 Explain the different design principles used in an enterprise network
- Enterprise network design such as Tier 2, Tier 3, and Fabric Capacity planning
- High availability techniques such as redundancy, FHRP, and SSO
1.2 Analyze design principles of a WLAN deployment
- Wireless deployment models (centralized, distributed, controller-less, controller
- based, cloud, remote branch)
- Location services in a WLAN design
1.3 Differentiate between on-premises and cloud infrastructure deployments
1.4 Explain the working principles of the Cisco SD-WAN solution
- SD-WAN control and data planes elements
- Traditional WAN and SD-WAN solutions
1.5 Explain the working principles of the Cisco SD-Access solution
- SD-Access control and data planes elements
- Traditional campus interoperating with SD-Access
1.6 Describe concepts of wired and wireless QoS
- QoS components
- QoS policy
1.7 Differentiate hardware and software switching mechanisms
- Process and CEF
- MAC address table and TCAM
- FIB vs. RIB
CCNP Encor Practical Lab
At Ezxprt we provide different methods to perform CCNP Encor Lab.